The playoff push continues. Here's a look at some of the top games across EMass.
Beverly 32, Marblehead 14 - Brendan Flahery had four rushing touchdowns and the Panthers improved to 4-0 in the NEC Small.
Xaverian 28, BC High 0 - Chris Calvanese threw for one touchdown and passed for two more and host Xaverian won easily. Joe Colton also scored for Xaverian.
Shawsheen 35, Greater Lawrence 0 - The Rams held Greater Lawrence to negative yardage in the first half and improved to 3-0 in the Commonwealth Large, 7-1 overall.
Weymouth 42, Wellesley 0 - Mitch Temple had two touchdown passes and the unbeaten Wildcats clinched the Bay State Carey title and playoff berth. Dolan Jacobs added the final Weymouth score.
Winchester 43, Stoneham 7 - The Sachems (3-6) piled up 302 yards on the ground and 43 points on the scoreboard.
Medway 28, Norton 18 - Mike Ozzella had two fourth-quarter touchdown runs and Medway beat Norton in game one of the TVL semifinals.
Holliston 35, Westwood 0 - In Game 2 of the TVL playoffs, the Panthers took a commanding early lead and won easily.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Emily McCarthy | @EmilyMcCahthy | BPS correspondent
- Jake Fischer | @GlobeFischer | Boys basketball
- Michelle Fenelon | @michfenelon | Girls basketball
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Boys hockey
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls hockey
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.