There has been little movement among the best teams in EMass lacrosse since last week, and the top 12 positions havenít changed in the last week.
Duxbury has yet to drop a game to a state opponent this season, and until they do, theyíll hold onto the top spot in the Globe boys lacrosse Top 20.
No. 2 Wellesley has put together a strong season so far and is undefeated. With their toughest tests behind them, the Raiders have a solid chance at finishing the regular season with a donut in the loss column.
No. 8 BC High may lead the Top 20 in losses, but they also face one of the toughest schedules in EMass. Three of their losses have come at the hands of top 5 opponents.
No. 17 Reading dropped three spots this week after a 6-5 overtime loss to Winchester, which makes its first Top 20 appearance of the year at No. 20.
Framingham moves up four spots to No. 15 after strong wins over Foxboro and Newton North last week.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at email@example.com and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our fall correspondents:
- Anthony Gulizia | @gulizia_a | Div. 1 football
- Eric Russo | @erusso22 | Div. 2 football
- Stephen Sellner | @stephen_sellner | Div. 3 football
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Div. 4 football
- Greg Joyce | @GJoyce9 | Div. 5 football
- Lorenzo Recupero | @LorenzoRecupero | Div. 6 football
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls volleyball
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.