The MIAA has announced the times and locations for the high school football playoffs. On Thanksgiving, the playoff matchups were settled.
What hasn't been settled is the site for the Division 5 Super Bowl between Latin Academy and Nantucket. That game will be played on Saturday, Dec. 3.
All playoff games will be played on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
Here's the lineup, with times and location now:
Chelmsford vs. BC High, 5:15 p.m. at Cawley Stadium, Lowell
New Bedford vs. Needham, 7:30 p.m. at Weymouth HS
Everett vs. Lynn English, 7:30 p.m. at Manning Field, Lynn
Barnstable vs. Lincoln-Sudbury, 5:15 p.m. at Taunton HS
Tewksbury vs. Reading, 7:30 p.m. at Reading HS
King Philip vs. Duxbury, 5:15 p.m. at Weymouth HS
Marblehead vs. Wakefield, 5:15 p.m. at Manning Field, Lynn
Walpole vs. Dennis-Yarmouth, 7:30 p.m. at Bridgewater-Raynham HS
Concord-Carlisle vs. Holliston, 7:30 p.m. at Cawley Stadium, Lowell
Oliver Ames vs. Pembroke, 7:30 p.m. at Franklin HS
Newburyport vs. Hamilton-Wenham, 7:30 p.m. at Andover HS
Bishop Feehan vs. Bourne, 5:15 p.m. at Bridgewater-Raynham HS
Cardinal Spellman vs. Shawsheen, 5:15 p.m. at Andover HS
Millis-Hopedale vs. Mashpee, 7:30 p.m. at Taunton HS
Cathedral vs. Chelsea, 5:15 p.m. at Reading HS
East Boston vs. Blue Hills, 5:15 p.m. at Franklin HS
Division 5 (Super Bowl)
Latin Academy vs. Nantucket, TBA
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our winter correspondents:
- Emily McCarthy | @EmilyMcCahthy | BPS correspondent
- Jake Fischer | @GlobeFischer | Boys basketball
- Michelle Fenelon | @michfenelon | Girls basketball
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Boys hockey
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls hockey
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.