The rosters for Sunday's Boston City League baseball and softball All-Star Classics have been released.
The baseball game will be played at 5:30 p.m. at Fenway Park while the softball game will be at 10 a.m. at Cobe Field in the Fens.
Admission to both games is free.
The games are being organized by the Boston Center for Youth & Families and held in partnership with the Boston Scholar Athlete Program and sponsored by the Boston Red Sox.
Latin Academy baseball coach Anthony Bernazzani will coach the North squad while Burke coach Paul Duhaime will lead the South.
Latin Academy softball coach Rocco Zizza will coach the North team and Burke's JoAnne Lee Nieves will coach the South.
Here are the rosters:
NORTH: Sam Steeves,Boston Latin Academy; Vinvent Lopriore, Boston Latin Academy; Chris DeLouchrey, Brighton; Jonathan Marrero, Brighton; Danny Auch, East Boston; Manny Martinez, East Boston; Donnell Hightower, South Boston; Frederick O'Brien, South Boston; Kevin Arroyo, Madison Park; David Mercado, Madison Park; Shawn Jaglall, O'Bryant; Jose Vasuez, O'Bryant; Jonathan Bonilla Deleon, West Roxbury; Yendry Guerrero, West Roxbury.
SOUTH: Shaylim Blackwell, Burke; Mark Benjamin, Burke; Frank Rosabal, Charlestown; Alberto Melo, Charlestown; Amie Elmeghni, Dorchester; Manuel Pizarro, Dorchester; Jeffrey Pena, Fenway; Jonathan Vega, Fenway;Leonel Mojica, Boston International; Darwin Ruiz, Boston International; Jancel Cardenas, Snowden; Lewis Medina, Snowden; Jessey Valdez, Boston English; Nelson Barreiro, English; Johamin Vicioso, English.
NORTH: Rachel Wells, Latin Academy; Rachel Kerrigan, Latin Academy; Virginia McAughey, Latin Academy; Nicole Sandell, Brighton; Alison Davey, Brighton; Dioni Daley, Charlestown; Timesha Leary, Charlestown; Angela Trinh, Dorchester; Shyla Fitzpatrick, Dorchester; Gena White, New Mission; Maxiel Guerrero, New Mission; Kristen Padgett, South Boston; Yaritza Otero, South Boston; Marissa Serrette, West Roxbury; Selena Gonzalez, West Roxbury;
SOUTH: Bradley Sanchez, Boston International; Radhaisa Arias, Boston International; Brenda Calderon, Burke; Renee Pierre, Burke; Mackenzie White, East Boston; Nicolette D'Andrea, East Boston; Kiary Ortega, English; Olga Pena, English; Rachelle Pierre, Fenway; Nehemie Auguste, Fenway; Betsy Maysonet, Madison Park; Krystal Edwards, Madison Park; Evelyn O'Tolle, O'Bryant; Iryelis Lopez, O'Bryant; Tania Ortiz, Snowden; Ana Ortiz, Snowden.
Several reporters and editors contribute updates, news and analysis to the High School Sports Blog.
- Bob Holmes: A Reading resident (Go Rockets!) and Boston College graduate, Holmes is the Boston Globe High School Sports Editor. We remind you now that his weekly picks are often made in jest so everyone just calm down when he picks against Everett for 11 straight weeks. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeHolmes.
- Craig Larson: A native of West Springfield (Leo Durocher anyone? Tim Daggett?) and Curry College graduate (a proud Colonel!), Larson is the sports editor for the Globe's regional sections: South, West and North, as well as a frequent contributor on the college beat. Abington to Xaverian: it all starts with the schools. Have a compelling story idea? Contact him at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @GlobeLars.
- Zuri Berry: Berry attended the same high school as sports legends O.J. Simpson and Joe DiMaggio. (Guess which one is his hero.) He's a South Boston resident (formerly of Eastie) and the editor of the High School Sports blog as well as the go-to-guy for everything high school sports on Boston.com. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow him on Twitter @GlobeSchools for all of the latest updates.
Then there are our fall correspondents:
- Anthony Gulizia | @gulizia_a | Div. 1 football
- Eric Russo | @erusso22 | Div. 2 football
- Stephen Sellner | @stephen_sellner | Div. 3 football
- Andrew MacDougall | @Andy_MacDougall | Div. 4 football
- Greg Joyce | @GJoyce9 | Div. 5 football
- Lorenzo Recupero | @LorenzoRecupero | Div. 6 football
- Liz Torres | @etorres446 | Girls volleyball
To reach the high school sports department, e-mail email@example.com.