Its one thing to read about a game but its another thing to see it. Help us test this new video-submission feature and send us clips from local games and well post them on Boston.com for the world to see.
Heres what were looking for:
Heres how to do it:
- Show us something interesting were looking for game highlights, video of the big hit, the pivotal score, a short interview with your coach or the stars of the game
- Keep it short no more than 2 minutes max (100MB maximum)
- Create an account below. Its pretty quick and painless just email address, password and screen name.
- Browse your computer to find your video file
(we accept avi, QuickTime, 3gp, mpeg4, wmv, h.264, mpeg2, dv)
- Give your video a title (keep it short and include team name)
- Give your video a short description (name of schools, date of game, key players, etc.)
- Create a few tags or keywords to describe your video (i.e. name of school, players or coaches, or something descriptive like great run or big hit)
- Upload your file
Once your file is uploaded one of Boston.coms editors will review your clip and if everything looks OK will publish it on the site. It may take up to a day to get published, so please be patient.
If you have any questions, email Zuri Berry
Boston.com - HS Football
Don't have video to share? You can always send us your High School Sports action photos.
Click here to submit your best shots to our community gallery.
NOTE: If the uploader tool above says that it's currently "unavailable", refresh this page to try again.
By submitting your video(s) to Boston.com, you agree that such videos(s) and the accompanying information will become the property of Boston.com and you grant Boston.com, The Boston Globe, Boston Metro and their sublicensees permission to publicly display, reproduce and use the videos in any form or media for any and (all editorial and related promotional purposes) purposes.You also warrant that (i) the video is your original work, or is properly licensed, and does not violate the copyright or any other personal or property right of any third party, and (ii) you have obtained any and all releases and permissions necessary for our intended use. Your submission also allows Boston.com to edit, crop or adjust the colors of the image(s) on an as needed basis.