Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
A Massachusetts native traveling through Germany got swept up in World Cup mania. “It was something like a combination of the Red Sox winning the World Series and the Fourth of July in Boston, but with a lot fewer police barriers.” German Machine Finally Triumphant Pictures: An End to the World Cup with Germany Victorious
Argentina’s greatest historical soccer legend took issue with the country’s current superstar receiving the Golden Ball award for the World Cup’s best player.
When a trip to the World Cup final is on the line, you’ve got to give it your all. But even with that steadfast rule, Javier Mascherano probably gave a little more than he wanted to. Argentina Reaches World Cup Final After Penalties GIF: Pope Francis is Psyched for Argentina-Netherlands That First Netherlands Missed Penalty Shot Almost Went In
Got World Cup fever? Take a look back at when the US Women’s team won the World Cup at the Rose Bowl in California 15 years ago on July 10, 1999. The US team defeated China in a 5-4 penalty shootout after a scoreless regulation. Brazil-Germany Was the Most Discussed Sporting Event Ever on Twitter
- Justin Verlander Butt Photos Will Follow Him For Years To Come
- Hacked Jennifer Lawrence Pics Raise iCloud Safety Questions
- Arthur T. Says Market Basket Will Move Forward With New Store Plans
- Sunday Mail: Even After the 'Final' Cut to 53 Players, Changes Will Come to Patriots' Roster
- Top 50 scariest horror movies of all time
- What the Market Basket Struggle Means for Labor
- To No Surprise, Patriots Make Right Call to Keep Stevan Ridley
- Duo behind fake golf cart ads fight harassment law
- August Commuting Traffic Worse Than Ever. Thanks Pike.
- A Tale of Two Headlines: Market Basket Edition