Visit BostonGlobe.com, home to award-winning Boston Globe reporting.
Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
A hospice patient who is inspired by the Red Sox gets his wish fulfilled.
- Lowell Apartment Fire: 4 Adults, 3 Children Killed
- Uxbridge PD: Stop Pooping on Trains From Overpass
- World Cup final is set
- SJC Rules It’s OK for Convicted Child Rapist to Have Photos of Naked Children
- Review: ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’
- The Last of Pamela Smart’s Teen Accomplices Has Been Released
- Did the Celtics Damage Their Chances of Landing Kevin Love Via Their 3-Team Trade?
- Parking App Expanding to Boston (Rightly) Catches City’s Ire
- A Year Later, the Bruins are Losers in the Tyler Seguin Trade
- Boston's Trade Return From KG/Pierce Deal Just Got Even Better