Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Every Friday throughout the summer a number of museums, performances, and attractions are free of charge, courtesy of the Highland Street Foundation. 20 Free Things to Do Around Boston Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell Aug. 1 Free Admission to 68 Massachusetts Museums For Military Families
Do you love food festivals? There are plenty taking place across New England this summer. Here’s a roundup of some of the best food festivals from each state. Summer Guide 2014 Free Things to do in Boston Free Things to do in Cape Cod New England Summer Destinations New England Clam Shacks New England Lobster Roll Spots
National parks offer some truly funky, cool, and surprising places to stay. Leave the tent at home and try one of these ten unique options. Boston’s Parks and Other Green Spaces Portable Hotels Pop Up in the Travel World Unique Hotels in New England More from SmarterTravel
Toss toilet seats, bob for pig’s feet, and dig into a game of mud tug-of-war at the fourth annual “Redneck (Blank)” in Maine this weekend. New England Summer Food Festivals Nudist Resort Hosting Naked Beer and Wine Festivals This Summer Summer Guide 2014
A tourism survey says folks who travel to Vermont are largely influenced to go there by family and friends. We found evidence of this on social media. Stowe, Woodstock Favorite New England Vacation Destinations Island Line in Burlington a New England Rail-to-Trails Conservancy Hall of Fame Route
Free Fun Fridays 2014, Boston area locations, August 1
Seven New England Summer Food Festivals
Unforgettable Places to Sleep in National Parks
Toilet Seat Horseshoes and More at Maine’s Redneck Games July 31-Aug. 3
10 Annoying Things About Hotels (and How to Deal with Them)
Family and Friends A Big Part of Why Folks Travel to Vermont
- Was the Red Sox Fire Sale Aimed at 2015, Or is There Something Bigger at Play?
- The Question for the Red Sox: What's the Plan?
- Body Found in South Boston Park
- Love Letters: Can I Have 'The Talk' At Three Months?
- Girl at Market Basket protest struck by car
- Some Weather Issues This Weekend, But Not a Washout
- Here They Are: Meet the New Red Sox
- A Local Newscast’s Coverage of Ray Rice’s Apology Goes Terribly Wrong
- Mass., N.H. AGs to Market Basket: Follow the Law When You Fire People
- Jon Lester’s Twitter Gives Hope to Those Wishing for a Red Sox Reunion