Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
Every Friday throughout the summer a number of museums, performances, and attractions are free of charge, courtesy of the Highland Street Foundation. 20 Free Things to Do Around Boston Free Friday Flicks at the Hatch Shell Aug. 1 Free Admission to 68 Massachusetts Museums For Military Families
The Boston Children’s Museum opened their doors to a 21+ crowd yesterday night for a beach-themed party for grown-ups.
Hospitals in Boston are training staff to look out for symptoms of the deadly virus, which kills up to 90 percent of its victims. The latest outbreak is to blame for 729 deaths in West Africa as of July 31, according to the World Health Organization. The Ebola Outbreak Explained W. Africa Ebola Outbreak Tops 700 Deaths Peace Corps pulls Workers From W. Africa Over Ebola Fears
- Trade Deadline Wrap Up: Whirlwind Day of Deals for the Red Sox
- Here They Are: Meet the New Red Sox
- Jon Lester’s Twitter Gives Hope to Those Wishing for a Red Sox Reunion
- Boston Hospitals on the Lookout for Ebola Virus
- Here’s the Full Page Ad for Market Basket Job Fairs
- Ben Cherington Shows Guts, Makes Best From Red Sox Mess
- Mass., N.H. AGs to Market Basket: Follow the Law When You Fire People
- The 10 Hottest Towns in Mass.
- Conflict continues in Gaza
- Dita Von Teese’s Collection for Destination Maternity is Shockingly Sexy