Where will you eat your final meal of 2014? Check out 10 ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve at Boston-area restaurants — from a pop princess showdown to a country hoedown — and choose the one that fits your party style.
- Plymouth School Department Payroll Mistake Affects More Than 1,300 Employees
- What the Hell Happened to the Patriots' Offense and Can They Fix It In Time?
- Do You Know About These 5 Secret Places Around Boston?
- Kevin Garnett Talks Rondo Trade, Retirement, and His Appreciation of Boston
- Will The Rest Of Winter Have Lower Than Average Snowfall?
- Man dies after crash off I-495 in Franklin
- Gray, Dennard Declared Out for Sunday's Regular Season Finale
- The Best and the Worst Celebrity Christmas Instagrams of 2014
- Walsh, Boston Officials Agree to Add 40 Minutes to School Day
- Inmate breaks out of jail through ventilation duct