Share your travel video
How to do it:
Boston.com uses the Brightcove video publishing platform. Follow these steps to submit your video for consideration:
- Create an account below. Its pretty quick and painless just email address, password, and screen name.
- Browse your computer to find your video file
(we accept avi, QuickTime, 3gp, mpeg4, wmv, h.264, mpeg2, dv, and the Brightcove-native .flv)
- Give your video a short title. It should be about 5-8 words long and descriptive enough to give a summary of the contents
- Give your video a short description. The style is as follows ... (Boston Globe) Your description should be one sentence long. By Your Name, mm/dd/yy
- Upload your file
Once your file is uploaded, a member of Boston.com's travel team will review the video.
- Video should be less than 100 mb in size.
- We recommend your video be under 5 minutes long.
- Do not upload commercials, or video that leads a reader to believe that this is a review.
- We accept the following types of video: .3GP, .AVI, .DV, .FLV, h.264, MPEG2, MPEG4, Quicktime, .WMV
- For additional technical information, please read the help menu.
- A travel producer will review each video. Once approved, only then will it be made available publicly.
- Make sure to include title, summary and credit info with each video.
- The latest user video can be seen here.
Contact: Christine Makris, Travel Content Producer, email@example.com