Over recent years, Fenway Park has made some quirky addition to its concession menu, including sushi. While eating sushi at a ballpark may seem a little odd, there are plenty of other unique dishes that are served at major league ballparks across the country. Here is a sample of what delicacies you may come across.
- Choose another
- Page 1
- New England signature dishes - Fenway Park, Boston
- Crab cakes - Camden Yards, Baltimore
- The Columbia's Cuban sandwich - Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Fish tacos - Petco Park, San Diego
- Gilroy garlic fries - AT&T Park, San Francisco
- Giant pretzel - Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas
- Rocky Mountain oysters - Coors Field, Denver
- BBQ stuffed baked potato - Minute Maid Park, Houston
- Ivar's grilled salmon sandwiches - Safeco Field, Seattle
- The Schmitter - Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia
- The Hammer - Turner Field, Atlanta