Lighthouses of New England
Globe Staff Photo / Stan Grossfeld
This Camden lighthouse was first erected in 1836. The light was named in honor of publisher Cyrus H.K. Curtis, a summer resident and town pillar. The town maintains the grounds surrounding the lighthouse, however the structure itself is closed to the public. Visitors must provide their own transportation to the island.