Lighthouses of New England
Photo courtesy of the US Coast Guard
Erected on Pond Island, at the entrance to Narraguagus Bay, in 1853, the Narraguagus Light sits on a rocky ledge. After being discontinued in 1934, the light station was sold and is now under private ownership. It can only be seen from the sea. The lighthouse marks the west entrance to Narraguagus Bay.
*Not open to the public.