Lighthouses of New England
Photo courtesy of the US Coast Guard
All that remains of this structure is its definable square tower. Currently being restored by Friends of Nash Island Light, the structure, built in 1838, has seen a general amount of wear over the years. The island is managed by the US Fish and Wildlife Service as a wildlife refuge and is not open to the public.