15 ways to use your apples
Use apples to create a classic centerpiece or table decoration. From Golden Delicious to Paula Reds, the variety of fruit colors and hues allows you to easily match fall-themed table linens.
Craft stores and even your own front yard offer many interesting elements to help dress up your table. Here are some ideas:
- Line up a column of similarly colored apples for a minimalist display that allows plenty of room for your serving plates.
- Create a simple geometric design by interspersing apples with groups of interesting twigs or small branches from your yard.
- Match apples with brilliant fall leaves and tinted candles for a colorful display.
- Punch up an arrangement of fall vegetables by including bright Jersey Macs or Newtown Pippens.
- Cut a groove into the tops of your apples and use them as vases for herbs, fall blooms, or dried flowers. Add a small handful of decorative pebbles to hold your stems in place.