If you’re headed to the Boston Ski and Snowboard Expo this weekend, expect some pretty decent sales on ski and snowboard equipment, various levels of entertainment pavilions, and of course, discounts on lift tickets and lodging for the upcoming winter season.
Here’s a roundup of just some of the show-only deals we found while roaming the floor at the Seaport World Trade Center:
- Cranmore Mountain Resort is selling its Value Card for $49 this weekend, $10 off the normal price. The card gives you $15 off ticket purchases this season (not including blackouts), and a free lift ticket valid any day except holiday blackouts.
- Bolton Valley is selling a four-pack of anytime lift tickets for $100. The tickets are valid any day, and are transferrable, as long as the purchaser is present at the time of use. Bolton also has a number of $39 early-season vouchers at its booth.
- Sugarloaf is offering on-mountain ski-and-stay packages ranging from $59-$99, per person, per night, including lift ticket and breakfast.
- Sunday River is also offering holiday ski-and stay packages starting at $119, including a 12-hour lift ticket, free adult lesson, and breakfast. The packages are available Dec. 26-Dec. 31, and select dates during President’s Day Week.
- College students can pick up the “4 NH Pass,” good at Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville Valley, and Cranmore, for $279, $30 off the normal rate.
- Shawnee Peak has a package of three, anytime lift tickets for $109, and three rentals for $90.
- Bretton Woods’ show special is a $59 lift ticket that you can buy online at brettonwoods.com/boston. Only 500 will be available, and they must be purchased by the end of the day Monday. No blackout dates.
- Pats Peak is selling an unlimited season pass for $469 adults, $379 juniors.
- If heading to Stowe this winter, the Inn at the Mountain and Condominiums is offering a 30 percent discount off normal rates: $126 midweek, $150 weekend (rooms and suites) and $213 midweek, $248 weekend (condos). Not valid during holiday periods.
- Wildcat-Attitash has their college pass for $299 (regular $319) with no blackout dates (good at Wildcat, Attitash, Mount Snow, Jack Frost/Big Boulder, and Crotched Mountain) in addition to a $59 anytime lift ticket specials. Speaking of Mount Snow, they have their “Fan Fare” card on sale at the show for $79 (50 percent off midweek, 25 percent off weekends, and 10 percent off holidays), and a four-pack of tickets for $199.
- The Okemo Super 7 Savings Card is on sale for $69 adult, $59 young adults/seniors, and $49 juniors. The card affords 10 percent off a first visit, 20 percent off your next two, 30 percent the following three, and the seventh visit is free.
- Jay Peak has a pair of three-night ski-and-stay offers: $495 gets you a two bedroom village condo per night, and includes three half-day lift tickets, a welcome party, snowcat rides and day care. The three-night “Splash and Stay” package is $549 per night and includes the above, plus three days access to the Pump House water park.
- The Vermont Travel Club Card ($44) offers lift ticket and lodging discounts at most Vermont resorts, plus Sunday River and Sugarloaf ($10 off window rate for both). The $64 primetime Stowe ticket (normally $92) is worth it alone.
More from this blog on: Deals & Events