Discount lift ticket outlet Liftopia has launched its Pre-Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, with savings of up to 86 percent on tickets at ski resorts nationwide. New England skiers and riders can purchase tickets as low as $9 (Bolton Valley, midweek Dec. 17-25).
How much you save depends on the day selected and the limited amount of tickets available for that day. Here are some the potential savings you can find in New England:
• Save up to 86 percent at Bolton Valley with lift tickets starting at $9.00
• At Attitash save up to 76 percent with lift tickets starting at $17.00
• Save 52 percent at Camden Snowbowl with lift tickets starting at $11.00
• At Waterville Valley save up to 52 percent with lift tickets starting at $34.99
• Save up to 35 percent at Sunday River with lift tickets starting $42.99
• Save up to 25 percent at Sugarloaf with lift tickets starting at $59.00
More options are available here, including discounts at Saddleback (from $35), Black Mountain (from $24.50), and Smuggler’s Notch (from $29.99).
Eric Wilbur is a lifelong recreational skier who spends most of his winter and spring in the mountains of New England. He does not ski in jeans. You can read more of Eric's work here.
Heather Burke is an award winning ski journalist with over a decade of ski news coverage. As a former ski instructor and a ski parent, she knows the ski biz from the inside out. She and her family visit New England ski resorts, as well as the West and Canada, to report on the latest trends and their best family finds. Her husband Greg takes all the accompanying photos, and their work can be seen at www.familyskitrips.com and www.luxuryskitrips.com.