Send Tips to TIPS@BOSTON.COM
A $3 cup of shave ice is at the center of a dispute in this beach town between street vendors trying to stay in business and town officials who say the vendors cause traffic congestion and increase the potential for accidents.
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation is opening the rest of Newport's Cliff Walk. Providence Unveils New Walking Tour Summer Events in Providence Include Fire, Films, and Food
A very pregnant Juliana Berger took a five-day trip with her husband and didn't speak to him once. They weren’t fighting. They were attending a silent retreat. New England Native Completes Year-Long Silent Journey by Foot
Nearly four decades since “Jaws” first flashed its pearly whites on the silver screen, the mindless man-devouring machine at the center of the terror has been re-branded. Shark Swag is Hot on the Cape Due to Great White Sightings
10 Hotels with the Best Views in the U.S.
Beach Town's Ban Prompts Battle Over Shave Ice
Entire Cliff Walk in Newport Opens
Silent Retreats: Tradition Finds 21st Century Fans
Sharks in Chatham Draw More, Not Less, Tourists
Summer Activities for Kids on the Cape
- Conflict continues in Gaza
- Red Sox 'Want' to Deal Lester, New Era About to Begin
- Jon Lester Scratched From Wednesday Start
- 2 Tornadoes Hit Mass. in Last 2 Days
- Jon Lester Watch: Report Says Marlins Throwing Hat in the Ring
- Top 30 zombie movies of all time
- Mayor Walsh Says Convicted Probation Dept. Chief John O’Brien Wasn’t Guilty, Calls Case ‘Bizarre’
- Man Charged With Rape During Keith Urban Concert
- When It Comes to Scams, Boston Has Tampa Beat?
- Keith Olbermann’s Latest Take on Ray Rice is Strong