Surfing's mane attraction
So you're going to visit a warmer climate and escape some of the fall chill. You have lots of warm-weather activities you plan on doing: biking, swimming, kayaking. Why not add an additional sport to the mix?
Horse surfing is the perfect activity to try while you're visiting the Bradenton area. The area's Palma Sola Beach provides a great year-round spot to experiment with this new sport.
What is horse surfing? Horse surfers ride through the ocean waters standing on the back of one (or two) horses.
To try horse surfing, check out Bradenton's Beach Horses for more information.
- June 8 - 3rd Annual Ultimate Kentucky Derby Bash at the Polo Grill
- June 15 - Bradentucky Bombers Women's Roller Derby
- June 21-23 - Onshore Offshore Boat Show
- June 22 - Mixon's Antiques, Arts and Crafts Fairs
- June 29 - 6th Annual Fish Fry and Shrimp Boil
- July 4 - Palmetto Fourth of July Festival