Note: We now have a NEW photo tool that allows you to post your wedding photos on Boston.com yourself. You MUST fill out your own photos captions. Don't forget!When you upload your photos, be sure to include:
- Go to http://yourphotos.boston.com
- Click "sign in" in the upper right corner (red text). Sign in using your own Boston.com account. You'll be brought to a page where you create new photo albums.
- Click "create a new collection" -- Collection is just a genre, it's up to you to decide how you want to organize your photos. You may have a "collection" called "wedding" where you keep all your wedding photo galleries together. Fill in the collection name and then a description if desired.
- Then click "add gallery" on the middle, left hand side. Name the gallery and then pick a category (in this case Weddings) from the dropdown menu.
- Now you need to "upload" all your photos. Click upload on the far right and you'll be taken to the multi-file uploader so you can upload a bunch of photos. If you'd rather do them one at a time that option is there as well. Assuming you choose the multi-file uploader, click "add files" on the right and then select the photos from wherever you've saved them. Presumably from your desk top or another folder on your machine.
- Once you've selected the photos, click "upload files." When the screen refreshes, you should see small versions of the photos on your screen.
- Click on one of the photos and you'll be taken to a new screen that allows you to write in caption text. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FILL IN THE CAPTION FIELD. Fill in the caption and then click "save and open next photo" and go through your gallery and add in the captions.
- You're done! Go to this page to see your new gallery: