The station was built in 1904 to serve as a trolley rest stop. It is is now used by visitors to the Department of Conservation and Recreation's Trailside Museum, as well as people climbing Great Blue Hill. It was added to The National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Source: Boston.com, wikipedia.org, National Register of Historic Places
Photo by Milton resident James Woodward