We're about to get started here at the Garden with the Division 2 girls Eastern Mass finals. Check back for quarterly updates.
- Hopkinton storms the court with a 21-9 lead over AC.
- Hopkinton's Alee Leteria scored 10 points and grabbed four rebounds.
- AC's Nicole Catizone hits a 35-foot jumper at the buzzer.
- AC, who trailed by as much as 18 in the second quarter, leads 32-31 going into the break.
- Down 31-19 with 2:30 to go, AC goes on a 13-0 run to close out the quarter.
- Again, Catizone ends the quarter with a 3-pointer as time expires.
- Emma Roberson is leading AC with 11 points, while Kayla Awizsus has seven.
- Leteria leads Hopkinton with 14 points and five rebounds.
- After a tight third quarter, AC leads 50-48 behind Roberson, who has 17 points.
- Lindsey Doucette helped keep Hopkinton close, and has 10 points and five rebounds.
- Leteria still leads the way with 20 points.
- AC goes on 8-2 run to close out 65-57 win.
- Maura Buckley has three points, huge block in last 24 seconds. Buckley finished with 11 points.
- Roberson finished with 24 points to lead AC.