Milton High School will host an 8th grade parent information night Oct. 11 at 6:30 p.m. to preview courses, programs, athletics, and opportunities to next year’s high school freshmen.
According to a memo about the program, parents and prospective students will have a chance to tour the building, learn about programs, meet staff, and current students.
Also on the event flyer, the school touted the following statistics and opportunities which will be expanded upon that night:
- Next year 20 advanced placement classes will be offered
- 100 percent of Milton High students took an SAT test last year
- The PSAT is given to all sophomores and juniors
- The school offers European travel opportunities
- There are more than 75 clubs and groups
- The school will also have a music lab, a language lab, a biotech lab, and numerous computer labs available to students next year.
The Oct. 11 event is free and open to all parents and residents interested in the school. For more information about Milton High or the event call 617-698-4478 or visit the school’s new blog at www.miltonhighhappenings.blogspot.com.
Natalie Feulner can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.