Natick election officials announced that nomination papers are now available for anyone wishing to run for town office in the spring.
The election will take place on Tuesday, March 25 of next year. Nomination papers for town offices must be returned no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 7 with signatures from at least 25 registered voters.
This year, Natick voters will elect the following officials:
- Two members to the Board of Selectmen for three-year terms
- Two members to the School Committee for three-year terms
- One member to the Board of Assessors for a three-year term
- One member to the Planning Board for a five-year term
- One Associate member to the Planning Board for a five-year term
- One member to the Board of Health for a three-year term
- One member to the Natick Housing Authority for a five-year term
- One member to the Natick Housing Authority for a two-year term
- Two members to the Recreation and Parks Commission for three-year terms
- 66 Town Meeting Members
For Town Meeting, there are six seats up for election in each precinct, and several precincts have additional vacancies, according to the town clerk's office. Nomination papers for new Town Meeting members are due by Tuesday, Feb. 4.
For more information, visit the town's website or call the town clerk's office at 508-647-6459.
Jaclyn Reiss can be reached at email@example.com