Posted by Sean Teehan February 9, 2011 12:16 PM
The following are excerpts from the Peabody Police Department logs. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Peabody police arrested a man Monday for disturbing the peace after they already responded to two noise complaints at the building at a Warren Street apartment building. Steven Stewart, 46, was arrested at about 5:01 p.m.
- At about 5:04 on Monday evening, Peabody police responded to a call of a larceny on Earley Road. A man told police a snow plow, valued at $4,000 was stolen out of his driveway. Police are investigating the incident.
- A man reported a breaking and entering at his home on Lowell Street Monday at about 6:19 p.m. The responding officer determined the entry happened via an unlocked door between 4:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Police asked the resident to make a list of stolen items.
- At about 8:20 Tuesday morning, police responded to a call that a Playstation 3 was stolen from a home on Summer Street. Police found no forced entry and estimated the larceny occurred between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. the previous evening.
- Police responded to a hit and run Tuesday morning at about 11:39. A Toyota RAV4 was struck by a silver BMW at the Northshore Mall. The driver left the scene. Police are trying to locate the BMW driver.