Posted by Sean Teehan February 24, 2011 12:21 PM
The following are excerpts from the Peabody Police Department logs. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Peabody police responded to Macy's Mens' and Furniture Store to assist mall security with an alleged trespasser at about 1:01 Tuesday afternoon. Police arrested Alexandra Lee, 20, of Danvers for trespassing and possession of a class E drug.
- At about 5:32 p.m. on Tuesday, a Peabody police patrolman pulled Brian Stanley, 29, of Gloucester over. Stanley was arrested for driving with a suspended license, driving with defective equipment, and possession of a class B drug.
- A juvenile reported she was assaulted by a female unknown to her at about 6:44 p.m. Tuesday. The alleged victim reported her assailant was a heavyset white female who wore baggy clothes and spoke with a Spanish accent. The suspect fled the area.
- Peabody police arrested two teenage males for three counts of felony breaking and entering of a motor vehicle, receiving stolen property exceeding $250, and disturbing the peace. Peter Witwicki, 17, of Peabody and Scott Ingham, 18, or Peabody were taken into custody Wednesday at about 1:20 a.m. after the two allegedly broke into three cars, stealing various items.
- Police investigated graffiti discovered on a trailer at the Mill Street Municipal lot at about 3:25 Wednesday morning. An officer reported finding the tags "dizy" and "royal" on the vehicle.