ENTRÉE: Baked stuffed shrimp
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Add celery, red pepper, onions, and thyme. Cook until lightly softened, about 5 minutes. Take off heat and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
3. Add crab meat, including any liquid. Fold in Ritz crackers and panko crumbs.
4. Season with the lemon juice and zest; add a touch of salt and pepper.
5. In an ovenproof casserole dish, lay shrimps on their backs and add 2-3 tablespoons of stuffing. Wrap the tails around the stuffing, and brush with butter.
6. Place in preheated oven and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the stuffing reaches 155 degrees.
Serve with roasted root vegetables, and fennel apple slaw.