Tell us: What should readers know about your favorite ski and snowboard mountain?

Share your tips, tricks, and recommendations.

Okemo Mountain Resort in Vermont. Courtesy of Okemo Mountain Resort

If there’s anything thing New Englanders like to do come wintertime, it’s hitting the slopes. 

According to a report by Snowsports Industries America, 1.6 million people participated in winter sports last season, and in New England there may be no bigger outdoor winter activity than skiing and snowboarding.

We recently asked readers about their plans for this ski and snowboard season, and most said they were excited to get back to the mountains this year, some for the first time since the start of the pandemic. Readers said the season was a chance to disconnect from day-to-day busyness and enjoy the best of New England winters with friends and family.

Advertisement:

There are dozens of places to ski in the region and everyone’s partial to their favorite resorts, ski towns, and mountains. 

“Looking forward to being able to take my son to Saddleback [Mountain] after it being closed for a number of years,” Jill from Peabody wrote. “I learned to ski here and grew up skiing here…now I get to share this amazing place with my family.”

Even will all the enthusiasm, readers have expressed some worry over how COVID-19 and poor weather conditions will impact this season. For those eagerly anticipating getting out on the mountains, we want to help you get the most out of this ski and snowboard season.

That’s why we want to hear from the people who know best: What are your best tips and tricks for getting the most out of this ski and snowboard season? What’s the best time to hit the slopes? Where’s the best place to eat in your favorite ski town? What’s your favorite snack to pack before you head out for the trails? 

Let us know what you would include in an ultimate guide to New England ski and snowboard season by filling out the survey below or e-mailing us at [email protected] and we may feature your response in a future article.

What should readers know about your favorite ski and snowboard mountain?

Your name may be published.
Your neighborhood/town may be published.
Please enter an email address and/or phone number that we can easily contact you with. We may reach out for more information. It will NOT be published.
Jump To Comments