Oil (for the pan)8eggsSalt and pepper, to taste2½cups cooked vegetables2squares matzo crackers, crushed (enough to make ½ cup)½cup shredded Parmesan 1tablespoon olive oil½cup tomato sauce
1. Set the oven at 350 degrees. Oil an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper. Stir in vegetables. Transfer to the baking dish.
3. In another bowl, mix together matzo crackers, Parmesan, and olive oil. Sprinkle the mixture over the eggs.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Rest for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the tomato sauce until hot. Cut the frittata into squares and serve with the tomato sauce. Karoline Boehm Goodnick