The coronavirus pandemic has caused an upheaval in our daily lives. We’ve been told to stay home and practice social distancing. As the virus continues to spread, food access has been disrupted, access to test kits and medical supplies pose a growing challenge, and unemployment is a new reality for many residents.
We are covering the issues related to the coronavirus that readers really care about right now. That’s why we’d like to hear from you. We’ve already begun to share some of your stories:
- A nurse working on her hospital’s ‘COVID-19 floor’ shares her workday routine, advice for the public
- Haley House staff member shares how the coronavirus has impacted the soup kitchen and its vulnerable population
- ‘We know it’s coming’: A local ER nurse shares her workday, worries over COVID-19
- ‘Waiting tables is my survival job’: An actor and a server filed for unemployment for the first time
- I’m organizing assistance for food service employees who are out of work
- ‘I’m immunocompromised. Now I’m kinda lonely.’
Tell us: How has the coronavirus impacted you?
At Boston.com, we want to tell the stories of how COVID-19 is affecting our community. We want to know your experience getting tested, caring for vulnerable people, dealing with loneliness, and how you’re coping. Share your own story with us in the form below and we might use it in an upcoming Boston.com article.
Boston.com’s Coronavirus Resources:
What would you like to see in Boston.com’s coverage of the coronavirus? Let us know in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Boston.com’s e-mail alerts:
Sign up and receive coronavirus news and breaking updates, from our newsroom to your inbox.