If you’re a die-hard Dunkin’ fan in New England, you’ll know that sometimes just buying an iced coffee every day isn’t enough to show your true colors: pink and orange. This holiday season you can show your Dunkin’ love in various forms; on November 17th, the Canton-based coffee brand is releasing their limited-edition holiday merchandise on ShopDunkin.com. Pre-sale for DD perks members began on November 12.
The 2020 line, following last year’s that sold out quickly, will include joggers, bathrobes, scrunchies, and even a tandem bike.
Here’s a list of the Dunkin’ 2020 holiday merch up for grabs this winter season, per a press release.
- Customizable: For presents personalized with the name of anyone on your nice list who runs on Dunkin’, the brand’s customizable lineup features a baseball cap, long-sleeve shirt, phone case, and laptop case.
- Apparel: Fans can fashion a wardrobe with a pop of Dunkin’, with a cool and cozy orange and pink collection, including hoodies, super-soft joggers, a cropped sweatshirt, and even a bathrobe.
- Fresh Holiday Deals: Festive faves returning this year as Dunkin’ deals include a Dunkin’ metal lunch box, scented wrapping paper inspired by Dunkin’s Signature Peppermint Mocha Latte, and Dunkin’ scarf and glove sets.
- Giftin’: From premium presents to stocking stuffers, ShopDunkin.com has it all, such as:
- Dunkin’ Bedding: Dream about Dunkin’ with snuggly Dunkin’ bedding that includes branded duvet covers and sham covers.
- Dunkin’ x Keurig® K-Mini® Brewer: The slimmest Keurig® brewer yet is now decked out in Dunkin’. At less than five inches wide, the Dunkin’ x Keurig® K-Mini® Brewer combines sleek design with space-saving convenience in a portable, stylish package that delivers fresh-brewed, delicious coffee from your favorite Dunkin’ K-Cup® pods in minutes.
- Dunkin’ Scrunchies: Sport a Dunkin’ updo with two styles of scrunchies hair ties.
- Dunkin’ Mini Fridge: Easily Dunkin’s “coolest” gift, Dunkin’s Mini Fridge is perfect for the dorm room or any chill zone.
- Dunkin’ Tandem Bike: Grab a buddy and make the next Dunkin’ run a Dunkin’ ride with a branded tandem bike.
- Dunkin’ Apron: For the cook who loves Dunkin’, bring on the spills and splatters with this ultimate gift.
- Dunkin’ Dog Leash: Upgrade your pet’s walk swagger with a Dunkin’ Dog Leash, the perfect present to give your pooch a happy paw-liday.
So, in theory, you could purchase the Dunkin’ lover in your life a gift, and wrap it up in Dunkin’ scented wrapping paper. Of the holiday line, Drayton Martin, Vice President, Brand Stewardship at Dunkin’ said, “From functional to just fun, our holiday merch offers everything needed to bring our fans smiles and good cheer, and helps them give joy to their Dunkin’ loving family and friends this holiday season.”
Does anything catch your eye? Let us know in the comments!
Get Boston.com's browser alerts:
Enable breaking news notifications straight to your internet browser.Turn on notifications
Great, you’re signed up!
This discussion has ended. Please join elsewhere on Boston.com