It is beginning to look, feel, and smell like winter in the Hub.
That actually means the folks at Boston.com are testing the Ski Guru blog system like the mountains of New England are blowing the mice out of their ski areas snow making pipes.
Warning: This is a warm up entry, knocking the rust off the edges and dried mud off the boots.
Attitash, NH – flexing a $2.5 million improvement to their snowmaking on 10/29/07
the wire is ticking….
News Flash: Ski areas across New England are gearing up to follow a tremendous spring finish last season with a great early winter campaign.
• Ski areas dedicated to operating Thanksgiving weekend have started their snowmaking campaigns
• Sunday River opened on Halloween Day for skiing and riding!
• Jake Carpenter says Burton Snowboards sucessful thanks to HP?
• A.S.C. a ghost in this region, and every other except for the Canyons in UT
• New deals and price points? All 4 One pass = history
• Tree cutting on National Forest frowned upon, woodchucks arrested!
More off-season news and further details coming soon…
Q: What should be on your skiing and riding radar right now?
A: The Ski Expo = rapidly approaching (scheduled for the weekend of 11/16). LINK
Tip: Best Bet to find a good deal with selection go early Thursday Night when the doors open or Friday morning.
PS ~ Heard here first, snow in the forecast this week?