Given the new legal imperatives of DSCSA set for 2023, the pharma industry must act now to ensure traceability, authenticity and safety across its supply chain. Blockchain offers a solution that not only meets these requirements, but generates cost and time efficiencies. The question doesn't seem to be whether blockchain will happen, but when.
Blockchain for Pharma Supply Chain will bring together all key stakeholders across the supply chain to forge a path for collaboration and adoption of this transformative technology.
Take away practical implementation guidance to:
- Leverage the potential of blockchain and identify opportunities that generate the greatest ROI
- Create a roadmap for blockchain adoption to meet imminent DSCSA requirements
- Foster collaboration with all players across the supply chain and overcome cultural, technological and regulatory hurdles
- Gain buy-in for blockchain initiatives by understanding its practical application requirements from early adopter use cases
- Manage organizational change to avoid disruption and prepare for scalability
Designed for actionable outcomes, participate in an event which offers in-depth shared learning and collaboration through panel discussions, audience debate and networking.
As a senior leader working across supply chain, serialization, track and trace, digital or IT, this conference will help you navigate the cultural, technological, regulatory and collaboration hurdles to maximize efficiency through blockchain implementation. Learn from early adopters and industry experts to advance your adoption and collaboration plans to prepare for DSCSA 2023 imperatives.
Date and Time: On Wednesday October 24, 2018 at 9:00 am ends Thursday October 25, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Industry Early Pricing : USD 2098.0,
Industry Standard Pricing: USD 2598.0,
Service Providers and Consultants Early Pricing: USD 3098.0,
Service Providers and Consultants Standard Pricing: USD 3598.0
Speakers: Bob Celeste, Center for Supply Chain Studies, Susanne Somerfield, Chronicled, Dean Croke, Blockchain in Transport Alliance, Lee Brenner, Global Blockchain Business Council, Joseph Pindar, Trusted IOT Alliance, Daniel Fritz, Novartis, Bob Amareld, Biogen
Tuesday, July 23
Thursday, July 25