Off The Beaten Path Food Tours Invites You to Explore Cambridge With Us!
Central Square Food and Mural Arts Tour
Ongoing Saturdays year-round, 12:30pm
Nearest T Stop: Red Line to Central Square
Our guides will take you on a creative journey through the brand new murals of Central Square, Cambridge. The tour will run along Mass. Ave. and is full of interesting surprises!
Central Square, Cambridge is home to a vibrant public art scene from Graffiti Alley to various colorful murals around Massachusetts Avenue. Uncover the artists and meaning behind these murals and enjoy delicious eats from local restaurants while you're at it. This fun walk will take guests along Massachusetts Avenue right by MIT to uncover the history of the area and the importance of self expression.
Each tour is a fun 3 hours and includes over 7 murals and multiple food and beverage stops along the way.
Tour sold out or can't make it this time? Join us on another tour! We also offer other Boston Food Tours and Chocolate Tours:
- Kendall Square, Cambridge Food and Innovation Tour on Saturdays at 2:00pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/kendall-square-cambridge.html]
- Harvard Square Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm and 5pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/harvard-square-chocolate.html]
- Harvard Square Food Tour on Sundays at 11:30am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/harvard-square-food.html]
- Davis Square, Somerville Food Tour on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 10am and 2pm and some weekdays [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/davis-square.html]
- Union Square, Somerville Food Tour on Sundays at 2pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/union-square-food.html]
- Jamaica Plain Vegan Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm
- Jamaica Plain Boston Food Tour on Sundays at 11am
- Lowell Downtown Food Tour on Saturdays at 11:30am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/kendall-square-cambridge.html]
- Lowell Mill No 5 Indoor Market Tour on Sundays at 3pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/lowell-mill-no-5-tour.html]
Monday, September 23
Saturday, September 28