Certified Scrum Product Owner Training (CSPO®).
KnowledgeHut is a Global Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster. You will also gain comprehensive understanding of the Scrum Methodology alongside reviewing the conduct expected of a ScrumMaster, which is critical to carrying out your role in the most efficient manner.
From the course:
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
- Optimize Agile teams as well as interaction with stakeholders and customers
- Increase Scrum functionality
- Realistic planning and scheduling
- Gain practical, proven techniques
- Improve estimating skills and results
- Maximize delivery capabilities
- Reduce risk
- Improve ROI
- Leverage proven experience
From the workshop:
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
- 14-16 PDUs, and correspondingly 14-16 SEUs (Varies according to the CST)
- Scrum Alliance Certification
- 2 years Membership with Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Alliance approved courseware
- Hands-on Activities, Group Discussions, Real-life examples
On Thursday September 13, 2018 at 9:00 am (ends Friday September 14, 2018 at 5:00 pm).
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Artists / Speakers: Heitor De Sa Roriz Filho.
Saturday, November 17
Wednesday, December 5