Off The Beaten Path Food Tours Invites You to Explore Cambridge With Us!
Harvard Square Chocolate Tour (and other tours)
Ongoing Saturdays year-round, 2pm and 5pm
Nearest T Stop: Red Line to Harvard Square
Our guides will take you on a delectable chocolate journey throughout Harvard Square. Uncover the history of chocolate and the Square on this memorable afternoon or date night. Book viawww.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com
See ourfull Boston tour calendar here.
Calling all chocoholics! Let us romance your senses on a Harvard Square, Cambridge Chocolate Tour!
Join us for a delectable adventure through historical Harvard Square. You'll hear interesting stories about the Square, learn fun facts about chocolate, and sample the best and most interesting chocolaty treats around. Located right outside of Boston in Cambridge on the Red Line MBTA Train Stop, Harvard Square is home to Harvard University and also has a flourishing food scene with some of the best and most unique food in the city.
Each tour is a fun 90 minutes and includes 4-6 stops with plenty of treats and less than a mile of walking. We can't wait to take you on a unique, chocolate adventure!
This tour is suitable for all ages. Must purchase tickets in advance.
Tour sold out or can't make it this time? Join us on another tour! We also offer other Boston Food Tours and Chocolate Tours:
- Harvard Square Food Tour on Sundays at 11:30am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/harvard-square-food.html]
- Davis Square, Somerville Food Tour on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 10am and 2pm and some weekdays [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/davis-square.html]
- Union Square, Somerville Food Tour on Sundays at 2pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/union-square-food.html]
- Jamaica Plain Food Tour on Saturdays and Sundays at 11am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/jamaica-plain.html]
- Jamaica Plain Vegan Chocolate Tour on Saturdays at 2pm
- Central Square, Cambridge Food and Mural Arts Tour on Saturdays at 12:30pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/central-square-cambridge.html]
- Kendall Square, Cambridge Food and Innovation Tour on Saturdays at 2pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/kendall-square-cambridge.html]
- Lowell Downtown Food Tour on Saturdays at 11:30am [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/kendall-square-cambridge.html]
- Lowell Mill No 5 Indoor Market Tour on Sundays at 3pm [https://www.offthebeatenpathfoodtours.com/lowell-mill-no-5-tour.html]
Saturday, July 20
Saturday, July 20