Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) will host a career exploration and networking event highlighting Boston-based job opportunities and career paths in finance, risk & investments. Attendees will learn about company culture, and take part in a panel discussion with senior leaders.
This is a great opportunity for mid-to-senior level candidates from Boston interested in roles such as:
- Business Analyst Consultant
- Defined Contribution/RIA Investment Relationship Manager
- Mutual Fund Investment Only Internal Wholesaler
- Model Developer, Capital Analytics
- Operational Risk Manager
- Investment Analysis and Reporting
- Head of Strategic and Competitive Risk
- Risk Reporting and Analysis Consultant
- Capital Management Senior Consultant
- Quantitative Portfolio Manager
Meet face to face with hiring managers and recruiters to learn more about available positions. There will be great networking opportunities in a relaxed, professional environment; food and drinks will be also be served.
SPACE LIMITED. MUST SUBMIT RESUME & REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE ATTENDING
If interested, please send a resume (Word or PDF format) and summary of areas of career interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of your email, we will send a link to qualified candidates to register. (Space permitting.)
Attendees should bring a resume or documented career history and be prepared to discuss short- and long-term career interests, skill set, experience, etc.
To view current job openings, click here.
Saturday, November 24