Join us for an exclusive Workshop and Wine Tasting! This event is free!
Attorney Lisa Cukier, Partner at Burns & Levinson, and Lee Sanderson, CPA will lead an informative workshop on Divorce Impacted by Family Business Interest, Family Trusts and Inheritance.
1) Family Trust & Inheritance
- To what extent are they available for division as a marital asset?
- To what extent is income from Trusts and Inheritance available for spousal support and child support?
2) How Courts treat Trusts and Inheritances
- That are received after the parties separate but before divorce
- That are received after the divorce
3) Family Businesses
- How family businesses get valued
- To what extent are they on the chopping block for division as a marital asset?
4) Finding Hidden Money
The event will be held in the private room at the back of Total Wine in Natick. A selection of delicious wines from Total Wine's Vive La France! theme will be served.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.
For information on the speakers, go to:
Attorney Lisa Cukier: www.burnslev.com/professionals/lisa-m-cukier
Lee Sanderson, CPA: www.valuationforensics.com
For more information on this and other events hosted by Vesta, contact Deanna at Team@VestaDivorce.com or 508-744-6014. Or go to our website at www.VestaDivorce.com.
Sunday, June 7
Monday, June 22