Summer is too short to stay inside, so let's revel in the peak of the season together at Piazza all'Aperto, our block party series outside of Eataly Boston! From smoking grills to clinking glasses, these lively evenings have all the ingredients to celebrate your summer with an epic note.
Every month (starting June 14th!) throughout the summer, we’ll be throwing an Italian version of a block party! The series was inspired by sagre, the bustling food festivals held in the piazza of nearly every town where Italians eat, drink, and make merry during the warm summer nights.
At the festival, you can:
- Enjoy both savory and sweet Eataly favorites like:
- Indulgent gelato
- Grilled plates
- Classic cannoli
- Creamy pasta
- Fresh mozzarella
- And more!
- Sip on Frosé, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Jam out to music by our live band
- Learn Italian through complimentary lessons
- Participate in lively games of bocce and corn hole
- Meet New England producers and try their high quality products
- Brush up on your artistic skills, and sketch a live Italian scene under the guidance of an expert Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) instructor
Now, you can get your Italian on with endless food, drinks, and free live music in our own Piazza all'Aperto ("open piazza") just outside our doors! Find us on the patio at 800 Boylston Street every month through September 12th.
Entry is free; food and drink tickets are available in advance or at the door.
The Block Party Series will be held on June 14th, July 12th, August 16th and September 13th.
Ticket bundles (includes 3 drink tickets and 5 food tickets) are $35. Individual tickets are available at the door for $5 each.
Due to the nature of the event, we are unable to make menu substitutions to accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issue identification to prove they are 21 or older.
Thursday, February 21
Wednesday, March 20