At the Startup Spotlight, you network your way through a curated group of 30+ startup demos with other like-minded tech-curious folks.
To be clear, this is not just another demo day/networking event! We want our audience to be involved by voting for their favorite startups in these categories:
- Most likely to succeed with both a purpose and a profit: This award will go to the startup that has identified the impact they want to have on the world – leading to profits and sustainable success.
- Most likely to be a disruptor: This award will go to the startup that has the potential to significantly alter the way businesses or entire industries operate.
- Most likely to win over a ‘crowd’: This award will go to the startup that has the most potential to raise big $ from their customers/the crowd.
- Most likely to actually make the hockey stick chart a reality: This award will go to the startup that has the biggest potential to scale
In addition to the audience awards, we’ve invited guest Angel and VC judges to select their winner:
- Nick Henderson, Keiretsu Forum
- Chris Sklarin or Cainon Coates, Castor Ventures
- Matt Thoms, Bolt
- Anmol Wassan, Boston Harbor Angels
For early-stage startups, this means you might meet prospective:
- Mentors + Advisors
- Strategic Partners
- Team Members
- Press Contacts