Walter Synalovski, Summer Camp Director, will discuss the important issues that surround sleep away camp.
He will discuss:
- First time campers and leaving home for the first time
- The parents stresses in regards to first time campers
- Finding the camp that is the right fit for your child
- Parental concerns regarding campers with medical issues
- Special events
- Dietary needs
- Any additional questions that parents may have
- Camp MAH-KEE-NAC has programs to meet the individual needs of all boys.
- Programs in a wide variety of areas, both sporting and traditional camp activities
- Programs that promote both team play and individual skill development
- Leaders of all programs are experienced coaches, and they are assisted by more than 100 counselors, many of them teachers or students majoring in education
- Day and overnight trips are different for each age group
Saturday, May 19