These are the most popular restaurants in the Seaport, according to check-in data
Can you guess which local favorite Swarm users checked into the most?
Chatham Bluefish Escabeche dish at Tavern Road.
Raul Zelaya/The Boston Globe
Want fun things to do in Boston, delivered to your inbox every Thursday? Sign up for the BosTen newsletter , our weekly roundup of 10 not-lame events in the city. You can also out our events calendar at boston.com/events .
The Seaport is a trendy area that’s ripe with dining options. In fact, as of last July, there were reportedly more restaurant seats than homes in Fort Point .
Using data from check-in app Swarm , we were able to see which eateries were checked into the most by people in the Seaport District from October 4 to October 11. Have a look at the list below.
1. Boston Sail Loft Restaurant 80 Atlantic Ave.
2. Pastoral 345 Congress St.
3. Empire Restaurant & Lounge 1 Marina Park Dr.
4. Tavern Road 343 Congress St.
5. Legal Harborside Floor 1 270 Northern Ave.
6. Tia’s 200 Atlantic Ave.
7. Legal Harborside Floor 3 270 Northern Ave.
8. Temazcal Tequila Cantina 250 Northern Ave.
9. Aura Restaurant 1 Seaport Ln.
10. Legal Harborside Floor 2 270 Northern Ave.