112 Chestnut Street Brookline, Massachusetts 02445
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Partial
- 1,350 Sq. Ft.
- Co-op / Condo
Classic charm meets sleek modern upgrades. Presenting a great opportunity to own a 2-bed condo in a leafy Reservoir neighborhood. Newly renovated kitchen features a large island, quartz countertops, and wine cooler, which leads to a 3-season screened-in balcony overlooking backyard trees. A spacious, multi-purpose finished attic has skylights, ample storage, useful as an office, living room, bonus bedroom, etc. Unit features hardwood floors, freshly updated bathroom, and in-unit W/D. Unit comes with 2 deeded off-street tandem parking spaces. Walking distance to Brookline High School, Brookline Hills station on the Green line, and plentiful shops and restaurants. Close to Longwood area.
Listing Source: MLS Property Information Network - MLS PIN
Listing Provided by: Compass
- Yearly Real Estate Tax: $7,686.34
- Market Status: Available
- MLS Number: 73038306
- Date Added: 9/19/2022
- Number of Days on Market: 16
- Price Per Square Foot: $629.63
- Features: Dishwasher, Hardwood Floors, Porch, Screened-in Porch, Washer Dryer Included, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range and Oven, Refrigerator
- Location Amenities: Near Medical Facility, Near Shopping, Walk / Jog Trails, Golf Course, Public Transportation
Like This Property?