184 Beacon Boston, Massachusetts 02116
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Partial
- 3,577 Sq. Ft.
- Co-op / Condo
Prominently situated on one of the premier blocks in Bostons picturesque Back Bay is this exceptional one-of-a-kind ~3600 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath triplex penthouse which was built by Sea-Dar Construction in 2008. Featuring exquisite craftsmanship and understated elegance throughout its gracious, sun-filled rooms, this home offers 3 private outdoor spaces including 2 mahogany roof decks (650 square feet total) and a balcony off of the kitchen with breathtaking river and city views, direct elevator access from the lobby and 2-car heated garage, a billiards room with cashmere-covered walls, a spacious chefs kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, and 5 gas fireplaces. 184 Beacon is located in close proximity to world-class shopping, dining, and the Charles River Esplanade.This residence w/ white oak floors has been flawlessly maintained and is managed with the highest standards to ensure an impeccable living experience. Furniture Negotiable.
Listing Source: MLS Property Information Network - MLS PIN
Listing Provided by: Douglas Elliman Real Estate - Park Plaza
- Yearly Real Estate Tax: $64,246.40
- Market Status: Available
- Parking: Garage
- MLS Number: 73067783
- Date Added: 1/4/2023
- Number of Days on Market: 82
- Price Per Square Foot: $2,235.11
- Features: Balcony, Carpet, Deck, Dishwasher, Fenced Yard, Hardwood Floors, Intercom System, Laundry Facilities, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range and Oven, Refrigerator
- Location Amenities: Near Medical Facility, Near Shopping, Walk / Jog Trails, Public Transportation, Tennis Courts
Like This Property?
Douglas Elliman Real Estate - Park Plaza
- Phone 617-943-7702
- Email [email protected]