471 Hanover Street Boston, Massachusetts 02113
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Partial
- 1,461 Sq. Ft.
- Co-op / Condo
The newest luxury residence in Bostons oldest neighborhood. Situated at the gateway to Boston's historic North End, The Residences at 471 Hanover Street have been meticulously restored to combine timeless elegance with all the conveniences of modern city living. Offering one, two and three bedroom homes, the residences feature top-of-the-line finishes and fixtures and private outdoor space. Each top-of-the-line kitchen features Thermador or Bosch appliances, quartz countertops, and modern cabinetry by Metropolitan Cabinets, with a breakfast bar or waterfall island. All bathrooms, including in the stunning and spacious primary suites, include Carrara marble tile and glass enclosed showers. With designer finishes and fixtures in every room, each residence gives the feeling of a custom-designed home. These stunning renovations are of the highest caliber construction, developed by an affiliate of Rhino Capital Advisors and award-winning architect Embarc. The city at your fingertips.
Listing Source: MLS Property Information Network - MLS PIN
Listing Provided by: Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- Yearly Real Estate Tax: $9,999.00
- Market Status: Available
- MLS Number: 73030426
- Date Added: 10/21/2022
- Number of Days on Market: 228
- Price Per Square Foot: $1,292.27
- View Virtual Tour
- Features: Balcony, Dishwasher, Hardwood Floors, Swimming Pool, Laundry Facilities, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range and Oven
- Location Amenities: Near Medical Facility, Near Shopping, Walk / Jog Trails, Public Transportation, Tennis Courts
Like This Property?
The Gilardi Group
Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- Phone 617-529-4461
- Email [email protected]
- Website http://www.christuite.com/