Regulars at Dunkin’ Donuts may begin noticing parts of the menu disappear this week.
The Canton-based company began testing a “simplified menu” in a number of markets last summer, eventually expanding the pared-down offerings to roughly 11 percent of their stores.
Now, beginning this Monday in New England and upstate New York, the reduced menu will be rolled out nationwide. The company expects all stores will feature the new menu by the end of March. Here’s a look at what items are being removed from the menu:
- Turkey Cheddar Bacon Sandwich
- Ham & Cheddar Sandwich
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Big N’ Toasted Breakfast Sandwich
- Angus Steak & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Strawberry Banana and Tropical Mango Smoothies
- Peach, Caramel, and Mocha flavor shots (unsweetened shots, as opposed to Dunkin’s iconic favor swirls)
- Some optional muffin, bagel and cream cheese selections (a list leaked last summer shed light on which specific varieties could be eliminated)