Massachusetts had quite a presence on Glassdoor’s 2017 Employee Choice Awards in the Best Places to Work category. The job and recruiting marketplace based these awards off of employee feedback that has been shared on Glassdoor in the past year through anonymous company reviews.
Glassdoor compiled this feedback and created two Best Places to Work lists, with 50 companies mentioned on each: Top Large Companies and Top Small & Medium Companies. Massachusetts companies found themselves on both lists. Check them out.
Top Large Companies
1. Bain & Company (Boston) — This management consulting firm advises people in all industries about strategy, marketing, operations, IT, and more.
3. Boston Consulting Group (Boston) — This global consulting firm has 85 offices in 48 countries, employing 12,000 people.
16. MathWorks (Natick) — MathWorks develops math software geared toward engineers and computer scientists.
18. Forrester (Cambridge) — This research and consulting firm consults business and tech leaders to create change in their organizations.
25. Akamai (Cambridge) — A leader in Content Delivery Network services, this company’s goal is to make the Internet safe and reliable.
Top Small and Medium
31. Liaison International (Watertown) — This information technology company provides tools and data to schools and universities to help them make decisions.
36. Berkshire Communities (Boston) — Though headquartered in Boston, this advisory and management company has 13 regional offices around the nation. Their property management division is based in Atlanta.