And they say Donald Trump’s supporters are committed.
This Ted Cruz supporter’s car was photographed in Manchester a little before noon Wednesday, parked outside a Walmart while the Texas senator traversed central New Hampshire.
A brief rundown of some of the slogans covering the outside of the minivan.
– “Outdoor smoke bans are idiotic & mean spirited! Ignore them! Ban neurotic people!’’
– “Vote Marxists out’’
– “Speaking the truth in love; There is no Book of Mormon in the Holy Bible’’
– “Climate change hoax; More taxes, less jobs, less freedom; It’s the sun, stoopid; Oil & corn are for burning = corn is food; Green is the new red; Drill here, drill now, pay less.’’
– “My dogs vote & shop ~ Boycott PETA & [The Humane Society]’’
– “2.4 million non-smokers die/yr.’’
It is also affixed with model eagles and a mini-replica of George Washington riding on top of a rocket.
The car apparently belongs to Linda Farley, who was last spotted by reporters at a Cruz event in Iowa. The 64-year-old told a CNN reporter there that she drove her 2004 Nissan Quest, which has more than 400,000 miles on it, from Kentucky to Iowa. And now apparently to New Hampshire.