- Cases: 119,874
- Patients tested: 1,262,877
- Deaths: 8,691
A couple notes on the charts below, which may take a few moments to load:
- The charts begin on Jan. 31, 2020 (the day before the first case in Massachusetts was announced).
- Cases appear on the date the Massachusetts Department of Public Health announced them.
- On June 1, 2020, the department began adding probable cases to the totals.
- On June 30, 2020, the state’s coronavirus death toll dropped by 41 “due to ongoing data cleaning which identifies and removes duplicate reports.”
Your 60-second guide to social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak
Get Boston.com's e-mail alerts:
Sign up and receive coronavirus news and breaking updates, from our newsroom to your inbox.